CLICK BELOW FOR RATES
These are just a few of the transcription services we offer:
- One-on-One interview transcription
- Multi-person interview transcription
- Walk-and-Talks, OTF, field tapes
- Reality footage – transcribed verbatim or summarized
- As Broadcast/Continuity Scripts: 3 column, dialogue lists, etc.
- B-roll logging
- Conferences, meetings, seminars
- Digital voice recordings
- Lectures, keynote addresses
- Webinars, podcasts
- Arbitrations, depositions
- Court proceedings
- Insurance claims
We also offers several additional services, including:
- Special formatting requests
- Certified transcripts
- Hard copies of transcripts
- “Cleaned up” transcripts with no ums, ers, stutters
- Transcoding to add window burn-in time code
- Detailed B-roll logging
Whether you’re working on a reality show for television, a claim for an insurance company, a thesis at a university, or anything in between, let us take care of your transcription needs.
“I will never work without transcripts again! Alpha Dog Transcriptions is by far the most reliable company I’ve ever worked with. They have never missed a deadline and I will never go anywhere else!
~ David Storey, Producer “The Daria Experiment”
REGARDING OUR RATES:
At Alpha Dog Transcriptions we give you an exact quote up front, with no surprises later. Transcription quotes can vary widely. Some companies charge per page, per word, or an hourly rate, which makes it difficult for you to budget your final cost. Other companies may charge a per minute of footage rate but will add on fees and other “incidentals” to their original estimate and your “low-cost” transcript ends up costing three times more. We don’t like to do business that way.
Contact us today for our full Information Packet, which will detail everything you would ever want to know about Alpha Dog Transcriptions!
- Turnarounds are based on a 2 PM deadline Mon-Fri, excluding weekends and holidays.
- All orders received after 2 PM are processed the next business day.
- All orders must be pre-scheduled and are subject to our availability.
GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
- There is a 5-minute minimum per file.
- There is a $50 minimum per project.
- All files must be compressed to be less than 3 MB per minute in size. Any files over 3 MB in size will incur an additional charge and delay your order by 1-2 days.
- We transcribe all material present on each file.
- If you deliver files with no transcribable material (i.e.; wrong file or material) you will be charged a File Viewing Fee of $15 per file.
- If you cancel your order after we have started processing, you will be charged a Cancellation Fee of 50% of the total order.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Our business hours are 9 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday. Our turnaround times are based on a 2 PM deadline P.S.T., excluding weekends and holidays.
We do offer RUSH RATES, as well, for those last-minute deadlines. (Our rush service is based on our availability and must be pre-scheduled.) Your transcripts will be delivered to you on time or we’ll waive the rush charge!
DON’T FORGET, YOU CAN UPLOAD YOUR FILES TO OUR SECURE & CONVENIENT FTP SITE!
Transcription Service: A Growing Business Solution
These days, transcription services in various industries are being offered by companies. Transcription service in general is a process by which audio or video recordings are put into a written text format, depending on what the client requires. There are many different ways a client is able to use the transcription service.
Local Transcription Company
There may be times where you need a general transcription for a speech, meeting or event of the like. It is important to hire a transcription business in your area so that you can get the best transcription service by sending the transcription staff to the event. If you were to hire a transcription agency that is not in your area, you may get charged extra fees for the distance or may not even be able to hire this service provider. For the next event you need transcribed, contact our transcription solutions agency near you!
Transcription Agencies in Other Areas
In other cases, you may need a transcription agency to listen and transcribe a recording of an event or meeting. In these cases, it is not necessary to hire locally only, as a lot of this can be done in other areas. However, all of our work is done in the United States. You would need to get in contact with the transcription service and let them know any specifics you might have for the project. Contact our transcription services today, and let us help you with your next transcription project!